Lancashire Double Glazing Guarantees
At Lancashire Double Glazing, our primary goal is to provide superior products to our customers, at very competitive prices and to provide excellent aftercare service.
To help support this aftercare service, we have been providing our own guarantees for over 30 years and have now issued over 225,000 guarantees to satisfied customers of Lancashire Double Glazing.
We produce this guarantee in good faith to ensure that are customers receive the quality of product and workmanship expected from the regions leading double glazing company. Listed below are the key points of our guarantee designed to provide you with confidence in the workmanship of Lancashire Double Glazing, however, we would ask all our customers to take care over the maintenance of their doors, windows and conservatories as this will significantly increase the life span of the individual components and help to provide years of happy use from the products we supply.
If you require any after sales care, we would encourage you to do this via e-mail through this website so we can log your enquiry and respond as quickly as possible.
- Subject to normal usage and environmental conditions the PVC-U frames are covered for ten years against any reasonable faults that may occur as a result of defective materials or workmanship.
- Please read the window care leaflet for maintenance instructions.
- This warranty excludes damage for faults due to accident, misuse or neglect, fair wear and tear and acceptable phenomena.
- If the maintenance is not carried out as per our instructions, this warranty will be void and therefore all work will be chargeable.
- This warranty excludes defects in the installation of any products where the installation was not carried out by the LDG Groups proper authorised agent.