LDG Group Ltd Invest In A Heat Soak Test Oven
LDG GROUP LTD., INVEST EVEN FURTHER WITH THEIR LATEST PURCHASE – A HEAT SOAK TEST OVEN. THIS LATEST INVESTMENT GIVES THEM THE ICING ON THE CAKE, GIVING THEIR CLIENTS EVERYTHING UNDER ONE ROOF. THIS OVEN MEANS THEY CAN NOW SUPPLY NOT JUST STANDARD DGU THEY NORMALLY PRODUCE, BUT NOW THIS SPECIALISED PRODUCT WHICH IS USED THROUGHOUT THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY ON MANY PRESTIGIOUS COMMERCIAL CONTRACTS. LDG ARE PROUD TO CONTINUE INVESTING IN ALL AREAS OF THE BUSINESS WITH THE VOLATILE MARKET AND BREXIT, LDG GROUP ARE ALREADY ONE STEP AHEAD TO ENSURE THEIR CUSTOMERS ARE NOT LET DOWN NO MATTER WHAT THE OUTCOME.
BILL FORSYTH MD STATES ‘WE MUST CONTINUE TO FOCUS ON THE BUSINESS AND WHAT IS BEST FOR OUR CUSTOMERS, WHICH IS WHY WE HAVE MADE THIS INVESTMENT SO WE CAN ENSURE THEY ARE NOT LET DOWN FOLLOWING BREXIT AS WE VALUE OUR CUSTOMERS AND WITHOUT THEM, WE WOULDN’T HAVE A BUSINESS’.
- Spec of Oven – Heat-Soak-Test Oven EK 4200 x 2500. 2 x Purpose built HST –A-Bar Stillage. 150 TPFE coated stillage bars for loading.
- Purpose – To comply with standard EN 14179 Glass in building – Heat Soaked thermally toughened soda lime silicate safety glass, and reduce risk of spontaneous breakage of glass due to Nickel Sulphide Inclusion.
- Benefit – Heat soaking is a process in which tempered glass is subjected to a temperature of 290°C for several hours in a heat-soaking oven. … It is estimated that up to 95% of nickel sulphide-contaminated panes of glass are usually destroyed by this process, reducing the chance of on-site spontaneous breakage. Heat Soaked Thermally toughened soda silicate glass has a safer breakage behavior when compared with annealed glass. It also has a known level of residual risk of spontaneous breakage arising from the possible presence of nickel sulphide (NiS) inclusions in the thermally toughened soda lime silicate glass.
- Reason for Heat Soak Testing – Anybody, who produces tempered safety glass, has to deal with the spontaneous break risk. Even if a residual break probability exists, a Heat-Soak-Test increases the security – even from a legal point of view.In the Heat-Soak-Test oven tempered glass sheets are accomplished to a Heat-Soak-Test. Through this controlled heat treatment glass sheets with hazardous nickel sulfide inclusions break inevitably. The intact sheets are suitable for a safe glazing in the construction industry after running the HST-oven.
- Why we choose TMB for our Heat Soak Test Oven – The Torgauer Maschinenbau GmbH is specialized in the field of Heat-Soak-Testing of tempered flat glass because of its many years of experience. Continuous research and development are a guarantee for a solid and reliable heat-soak-test oven with the latest, innovative and technical solutions. Thus, the appropriate advisory service of the customers and high service quality has the highest priority.
- Quality Checks carried out – Each cycle and batch no. must be recorded and all graphs copied onto usb stick, then printed and filed, if a problem arises on site, we can then prove that particular batch has been through the Heat Soak Cycle.